Europe’s leading power electronics exhibition and conference will be held also this year on a virtual platform, from 3 - 7 May. Hitachi ABB Power Grids will present and showcase its latest developments in power semiconductors. In live chats, you will have the opportunity to talk to our experts at the virtual exhibition and conference for five days. We will host a live webinar, participate at the e-mobility and industry forums, where we are glad to invite you to join and discuss with us our latest innovations. Our product highlights at PCIM digital days:
- LoPak 1200V – Introduction of the newest member of the family – 1200 V 900 A x 2 configuration in a refined LoPak1 module. Developed for various applications due to its compact and optimized high-performance design.
- SiC LinPak – Extension of the well-established LinPak family with devices based on SiC providing a massive reduction of switching losses, an increase in current density and higher maximum junction temperature.
- RoadPak – Forerunner e-mobility technology, pushing the boundaries of power density and reducing stray inductance to new levels.
- IGCT Generation 3 – A device with improved thermal performance and increased reliability for renewable energy sources.
- BPM 60Pak – BiPolar power module with the highest performance, outstanding reliability and increased overload capability for industrial applications.
Don’t miss the opportunity to talk to our experts and discuss all latest innovations. Date and time: to be announced soon.