Long-term service agreements built with care
Hitachi ABB Power Grids offers long-term service agreements called Transformer Care, which combine services in a modular and flexible way to meet a wide range of maintenance requirements over the full lifecycle of your transformer.
Partner with us to cut service complexity, control cost, and maximize capital efficiency.
Starting with a condition assessment, our experienced service professionals can help identify and implement a Transformer Care Service Agreement best meeting your needs.
Transformer Care Service Agreements are structured in four levels of care:
Rapid response: Fast and flexible service response to maximize equipment availability
Lifecycle management: Providing knowledge and expertise to optimize and extend equipment life
Performance improvement: Increased productivity through advanced digital tools and asset utilization
Nursing: Extend the operation of a sick transformer with online monitoring and expert reports
Enhance your service agreement by including optional TXpert™ Remote Services:
- Remote guidance through Augmented Reality to access global experts
- Remote consulting to help you evaluate transformer condition
- Remote troubleshooting for fast resolution of site problems
- Remote monitoring providing online visibility of condition
Build long term support with Transformer Care, ensuring your transformer stays healthy over its complete life
- 24/7 support from the local and global experts to minimize downtime
- Simplify service purchasing enabling faster response time to site
- Optimize maintenance spending by 30%
- Reduce risk of unplanned shutdowns by 60%
- Benefit from repair facilities and service personnel bought to you by the largest transformer service organization globally
- Access consulting and engineering knowledge of over 30 OEM brands