The VRLTC tap changer is an on-tank vacuum reactance type load tap changer suitable for either automatic or manual control. It is completely driven and controlled using digital technology and represents a major advancement in tap changer control, monitoring, and communication. The VRLTC meets all of the required specifications according to IEEE C57.131-1995 and IEC 60214.
Vacuum reactance load tap-changer VRLTC
- Base technology: Vacuum, reactance, on-tank, diverter switch
- Common applications: Network, special, industrial
|Max. BIL||200 kV|
|Max. breaking capacity||3,000 kVA|
|Max. rated through-current||2,000 A|
|Max. voltage over regulation range||16 kV|
|Max. rated step/tap-to-tap voltage||500/1,000 V|
Why Hitachi ABB Power Grids?
- Full digital control
- Digital servo motor and controller
- TLMS monitoring and control system
- No analog devices needed for control
- Readily adaptable to most smart grid systems
On-load tap changers type VRLTC