Power Grids Disconnector App
With this web tool you can easily visualize the portfolio of ABB's disconnector. Get a glimpse of power operating ABB's state-of-the-art equipment!
Maximum reliability and minimal maintenance
Hitachi ABB Power Grids offers a wide range of reliable and energy efficient disconnectors to meet the requirements of different sites and network conditions. The disconnectors range from 72.5 kV to 550 kV. Our disconnectors are designed as per IEC 62271-102 and IEC 62271-1 standards. Also, other standards and regulations (eg, IEEE, GOST, and GB) can be met on request. Accredited testing laboratories carry out type tests on the disconnectors in accordance with the latest regulations. The world-class quality of disconnectors is ensured through comprehensive electrical and mechanical routine tests on the poles and operating mechanism of each disconnector.
- Isolation of power equipment from the network
- For switching very small currents or where no significant change in voltage occurs across the terminals
Why Hitachi ABB Power Grids?
- Worldwide experience in various kinds of environments
- Enduring mechanical and electrical performance
- Requiring minimal maintenance service with the highest records of operational reliability
- Continuous innovation and development