Users Worldwide Vote Hitachi ABB Power Grids C/ETRM as Top Solution in Energy Risk Magazine’s 2021 Software Rankings
Hitachi ABB Power Grids’ dominant position in Energy Risk’s 2021 Software Rankings reflects its deep understanding of current market challenges. Our C/ETRM solution:
- Gets consistently high rankings across a broad number of categories in the survey
- Is positioned to help electricity traders to address challenges posed by renewables and the energy transition
- Brings strong combination of Pioneer Solutions’ domain and technology expertise and global footprint and scale of Hitachi ABB Power Grids
View full report
We offer a suite of integrated and modular solutions for managing commodity and energy trading operations, environmental management, and financial and regulatory reporting. Serving utilities and trading companies across the globe, our industry-leading front-to-back-office Commodities/Energy Trading and Risk Management (C/ETRM) solutions are helping electricity traders to address the many challenges posed by renewables and the energy transition.
Our Trading & Risk management solutions will help minimize operational risks, increase process efficiency, and keep up with the industry regulations and standards. It delivers:
- One Version of the Truth: enabling to manage and control front-to-back processes, reducing errors and support data reporting
- Multi-commodity support: Physical and Financial transactions
- Portfolio Reporting and Analysis: view portfolio positions, trading positions, power prices or any other aspect of your business with our Portfolio Reporting system
- Real-time Visibility and Enhanced Decision Making: Increasing transparency across the enterprise from the portfolio manager to the chief risk officer.
- Improved hedging and fewer missed deal opportunities: Valuation and drill down reporting capability to view exposure to market, volumetric and other risk.
- Centralized Control and Decentralized Execution: Stay agile with trader autonomy while enabling management control.
- Maximize settlement automation to minimize Disputed Settlements: Enable the front office to offer innovative and creative products (including PPAs) that can be settled by a flexible back office function.