Japan Energy Market Intelligence
Japan Energy Market Intelligence is Hitachi ABB Power Grids' single source of information for understanding Japan energy market fundamentals both historically and forecasted for 25-years into the future. This SaaS tool contains a comprehensive database of fundamental market information paired with our Japan Reference Case forecast to provide a long-term outlook for how the markets may change.
Japan Energy Market Intelligence includes data downloads, visual analysis, and geospatial analysis for:
- Utility historical load and load forecasts
- Market pricing for spot markets, LNG markets, and forward markets
- Forecasted prices for each utility zone with multiple market scenarios
- Locations for transmission lines, substations. LNG terminals, generating stations, regions, prefectures, and more
- Generation station attributes and announced capacity changes
- Utility financial statements in an easy-to-consume format
This offering provides subscribers a SaaS tool with all historical market information updated multiple times per day. It also provides subscribers to two releases of Hitachi ABB Power Grids’ Japan Reference Case forecast with expansion plans, fuel price forecasts, prices forecasts and commentary for market changes and assumptions.
The product is developed by the Hitachi ABB Power Grids’ Velocity Suite team, the industry’s most trusted source for data in North America. The forecast is developed by our internal market advisory team utilizing Hitachi ABB Power Grids' market simulation software that includes PROMOD, as well as the Capacity Expansion model.