Network Manager SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition) is a real-time, cyber secure platform for a wide range of control and monitoring applications. The solution is designed for mission-critical applications that demand high performance and availability, such as power generation, transmission and distribution systems, and electrical networks for railways and airports. It supports networks of all sizes, from local grids to large-scale networks with millions of devices and high volumes of data throughput.
Network Manager SCADA
- Highly scalable platform and modular design ensures that the system can grow with your future needs
- Designed for high availability, with support for multiple redundant schemes, secondary/emergency control centers, and backup facilities allowing for automatic fail overs and no loss of data
- Modern HMI (Human Machine Interface) enhances operator situational awareness and provides improved decision support to shorten response time
- Easy to implement, deploy and maintain – runs in both native and virtualized environments to minimize total cost of ownership
- Open architecture allows for interoperability and integration with other IT and OT systems