- Added support for additional functions (ZRWPDIS and ZGTPDIS) in Graphical Parameter setting for RER670.
- Added 64-bit support for Generic IEC 61850 Connectivity Package
- Exporting Archived projects (.pcma) failed if the project name included dot characters.
- Importing SCD files with the option 'Ignore substation section' caused an error.
This hotfix rollup includes also the previously released hotfix for PCM600 2.7:
- Hotfix 20160311
Note: If the previously released hotfix package for PCM600 2.7 is already installed, then only the new hotfixes will be applied. If earlier hotfix for PCM600 2.7 has not been installed, then this rollup package will apply all the updates.
The hotfix rollup 20160603 for PCM600 2.7 is available via the PCM600 Update Manager. It contains the following file:
- PCM600 2.7 Rollup 20160603.exe
We recommend the installation of this Rollup 20160603 when using PCM600 2.7. For more information, please contact your local Hitachi ABB Power Grids representative.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids constantly examines both operational and new software to identify possible faults or product improvements, issuing hotfixes where appropriate. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.