- Increasing integration of offshore wind power generation
- Combined grid solutions, challenges and opportunities
- Ensuring grid stability with HVDC solutions
- Dogger Bank Wind Farm HVDC award
- Nordlink energized
- Multi-terminal webinar on demand
HVDC (high-voltage direct current) is a key enabler for a carbon-neutral energy system. It is highly efficient for transmitting large amounts of electricity over long distances, integration of renewables and interconnecting grids, opening up for new sustainable transmission solutions.