RXEM - Supervision relay
The RXEM 1 relay can be used for detecting loss of DC voltage supply, detection of open circuits or simply as a drop-off delayed relay in automation circuits.
A typical application is continuous supervision of a circuit breaker trip circuit, including the breaker coil, in transmission and sub-transmission substations.
- Two independent supervision circuits in one module
- Undervoltage operation
- Green LEDs indicate healthy circuits
- Operation delayed
- Two change-over contacts per circuit
- No extra auxiliary supply is required
- Available in different standard voltage ratings, makes it suitable for use in diverse applications
- Low power consumption
- Semi protected and dust-proof
- Reistant to shock and vibration