Asset Performance Management (APM)
Predictive, prescriptive, prognostic
Hitachi ABB Power Grids APM is a software solution designed to provide health and performance insights to prevent critical asset failures while optimizing asset lifecycle costs. The solution enables asset-intensive organizations to leverage their online and offline data to drive more intelligent, risk-based approaches to asset management in alignment with industry standards such as ISO 55000 and PAS 55.
APM is the most proven and efficient asset performance management solution available on the market. Its speed of implementation and extendibility allows you to start lean, experiment and learn, and accelerate your organization’s digital transition while savings are materialized.
Next-level prognostics and scenario simulations give utilities the knowledge of “when” and “what if.” By helping utilities to better understand the trade-offs and impacts of different possible scenarios, Hitachi ABB Power Grids’s APM can improve decision-making and operations planning.
Features and benefits:
- Increased reliability by identifying, prioritizing and resolving risks before they materialize
- Lower maintenance by reducing ineffective time based practices and expensive failures
- Lower capital expenditures by getting longer economical life out of existing assets
- Structured knowledge capture facilitates job transitions
- More efficient compliance management through lean workflows and embedded reporting
- Can either be installed on premise or in the Microsoft® Azure® cloud