|DTB 362 kV||362PMI||362PMI-B||362PMR-B||362PMov|
|Short-circuit breaking current
|Operation type||Single-pole operated||Single-pole operated||Single-pole operated||Single-pole operated|
|Reactor protection||No MOV||No MOV||No MOV||MOV|
Dead Tank Circuit Breaker 362 kV
Installation time of less than 16 hours
The 362 kV rated Dead Tank Breakers provide robust performance at a low cost of ownership. Tested for high transient recovery voltage (TRV) performance applications, mechanical endurance and switching capabilities and designed for the toughest transmission applications.
For shunt reactor protection, Hitachi ABB Power Grids now offers Dead Tank Breakers with applied Metal Oxide Varistors (MOVs). This solution increases the reliability of the breaker by limiting damaging overvoltages. Read more about it here or watch the video here.
- Line, transformer, reactor and capacitor switching
- Point-on-wave switching
- High seismic applications
- High altitude applications
Why Hitachi ABB Power Grids?
- Installation time of approximately 16 hours as the breaker is shipped in only 4 sections (3 pressurized poles with bushing and mechanism attached, and frame with associated control housing)
- Enhanced safety and simplified maintenance
- Rated up to and including 63 kA with no external line to ground capacitors
- Slipover current transformers that are added or removed without disassembly, reducing maintenance downtime and eliminating contamination risk
- 10 year warranty on the HMB operating mechanism
- Widely installed base in all environments and applications
- Global service organization, local everywhere