- Added support for catenary distance protection 1ph/2ph in RER670 version 2.2
- Fixed, variable related issue on comparison of configuration in Application Configuration
This hotfix rollup includes also the previously released hotfix/rollups for PCM600 version 2.8:
- PCM600 2.8 Rollup 20180423.exe
- PCM600 2.8 Rollup 20180111.exe
- PCM600 2.8 Rollup 20171027.exe
- PCM600 2.8 Rollup 20170621.exe
- PCM600 2.8 Hotfix 20170320.exe
Note: If the previously released hotfix\rollups package for PCM600 version 2.8 is already installed, then only the new hotfixes\rollups will be applied. If earlier hotfix\rollups for PCM600 version 2.8 has not been installed, then this rollup package will apply all the updates.
The hotfix rollup 20180626 for PCM600 version 2.8 is available via the PCM600 Update Manager and Hitachi ABB Power Grids software library. It contains the following file:
- PCM600 2.8 Rollup 20180626.exe
We recommend the installation of this hotfix rollup 20180626 when using PCM600 version 2.8.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids constantly examines both operational and new software to identify possible faults or product improvements, issuing hotfixes where appropriate. We apologize for any inconvenience the identified faults have caused.