Relion 670 series
The 670 series protection and control IEDs provide versatile functionality, as well as maximum flexibility and performance to meet the highest requirements of any application in generation, transmission and sub-transmission protection systems. The 670 series IEDs features:
- Available as pre-configured and fully customized IEDs. If needed, the pre-configured IEDs can be easily adapted to meet specific power system requirements. The customized IEDs offer full flexibility in application engineering, allowing complete adaptation to your needs
- Capable of handling several objects with a single IED and enable many other smart solutions based on functional integration to increase availability and to optimize the cost-performance ratio while maintaining high grid reliability.
- Equipped with advanced functionality for series-compensated networks and 1- and 3-phase tripping, voltage control for up to eight parallel transformers, an extended disturbance recorder, and binary and analog data transfer between IEDs.
- Support of IEC 61850 Ed.1 and Ed.2 in the same product without firmware change.
- Support for process bus applications with sampled values via IEC 61850-9-2LE
- Cyber security support for compliance to NERC CIP and IEC 62351-8.
- Centralized Account Management (CAM) enables easy deployment of users, access rights and certificates in the substation automation system.
- Enables Flexible Product Naming (FPN) together with PCM600 by allowing the mapping of functions and objects names to a customer oriented and IED-vendor independent IEC 61850 model.
- HMI with onscreen keyboard, function push buttons and three color LED indications with alarm descriptions makes it easy and fast to handle the IED.
- Settings via IEC 61850 for line protection and voltage regulation. This enables IEC 61850 clients to remote parameterize the IEDs in a standardized way.
- Forcing of binary inputs & outputs for efficient and fast testing and commissioning.