|Ort||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a leader in high-voltage technology, offering a wide range of high-voltage products up to 1,200-kilovolt (kV). We help to enhance the safety, reliability and efficiency of power networks while minimizing environmental impact. Our technology leadership continues to facilitate innovations in areas such as ultra-high-voltage power transmission, enabling smart grids and enhancing eco-efficiency. You will have to ensure that production scheduling and production plan meets the volume requirements agreed in the demand plan and defined inventory service levels.
- Working with high standards of Safety & Integrity
- Creating and maintaining detailed production schedule.
- Ensuring that production scheduling and production plan meets the volume requirements agreed in the demand plan and defined inventory service levels.
- Releasing manufacturing work orders and execute plant-level Materials Requirement Planning (MRP) to create and manage production requirements to meet the production delivery schedules.
- Establishing sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipment dates per the master schedule/plan obtained from the Production Planners.
- Monitoring schedule adherence and identifying key root causes for deviation and take follow-up improvement action.
- Feeding information on production capacity issues and material availability to Production Planners.
- Identifying deficiencies in production area, propose improvement activities, and oversees implementation of actions to improve production performance
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A B.E or Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 to maximum 8 years ‘of experience.
- Material Planning, SAP knowledge, planning experience and also Procurement & supply chain.
- Experience in manufacturing industry will be added advantage.
- Good Communication skills, Planning and Scheduling.
- Skilled in troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Quick learner with interest in and ability to master new technologies.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com Important, please include in your CV the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29th August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”