|Location||Broomfield, Colorado, USA|
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is seeking a Technical Product Manager for its Broomfield, Colorado location. This role is accountable for the long-term profitable growth of the Hitachi ABB Power Grids’ Enterprise Software solutions by managing the customer transition and implementation strategy for Lumada asset and work management products.
- Implementation and TCO Identifies changes to the product roadmap to improve overall quality of system implementation and customer cost of ownership.
- Industry Solution Content Define and manage production of content for EAM scenarios, e.g. asset models, work order templates, workflows, and business rules by industry
- Customer Transition Strategy Validate and support transition strategy for existing Ellipse and Asset Suite customers to Lumada EAM
- Work with product managers to coordinate functional roadmap with transition roadmap.
- Identify any functional or technical gaps that need to be addressed for successful customer transitions.
- Integration Scenarios Define integration scenarios with key systems, both systems within Hitachi and 3rd party systems.
- Identify any functional or technical gaps for inclusion in the roadmap.
- Services interface Acts as interface between product management and internal/external service functions on best practice implementation methodologies.
- Process dev. and training Continuously develops product management processes and tools, including interfaces to other key functions and develops sales and tendering tools to support the services organization. Initiates creation of external and internal product training modules and programs.
- Innovation Initiates and drives cross functional and cross-organization product and solution innovation teams, monitors development of all standards and market trends and provides inputs to Research & Development (R&D) for patent screening process and intellectual property rights protection.
- People leadership and development Ensures (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guides, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies.
- High School Diploma and a minimum of 14 year of relevant experience OR
- Associate's Degree and a minimum of 12 years of relevant experience OR
- Bachelor Degree and a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience. OR
- Master Degree and a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
- Candidate must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi ABB Power Grids in the United States.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an Enterprise Software environment
- Strong collaboration skills working in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
More about us
#LI-USA Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com Hitachi ABB Power Grids is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi ABB Power Grids career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi ABB Power Grids HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: email@example.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Disability insurance
- Wellbeing program