|Location||İstanbul, Istanbul, Turkey|
We seek for “Planning and Order Fulfillment Manager” who will be able to demonstrate knowledge in Hitachi ABB Power Grids in Power Grids Insulation and Components in Tuzla location in Istanbul. You will drive planning initiatives to improve customer on time delivery and lead-time, to be accountable for inventory including sales in excess of invoicing and supply plan adherence and responsible for reporting resource utilization.
- Being owner of the site supply planning process. Providing visibility of supply capacity and local supply objectives into the Hub/PG S&OP process. Providing feedback into S&OP process of site’s ability to support the demand plan.
- Owning the inventory or NWC check book for the local unit. Establishing and maintaining an inventory management processes including raw materials, WIP, finished goods and sales in excess of invoicing (project units) in line with Group/Division/Business Unit instructions.
- Being accountable for inventory within the site and driving inventory optimization projects within the site.
- Running a short-term planning process or S&OE process, connecting planning with execution. Coordinating an appropriate response to unplanned events.
- Supporting the profitable execution of customer orders, in coordination with project management, engineering, manufacturing and procurement.
- Leading/contributing to cross-functional initiatives for optimizing customer on-time delivery, lead-time, inventory, resource utilization and forecast accuracy.
- Using lean 6 sigma tools whenever applicable. Collaborating with other units in the end-toend supply chain.
- Providing local leadership for the development of best practices in planning systems and integrated ERPs.
- Leading local planning function and ensuring (with HR Manager support) that local planning teams are properly organized, staffed and skilled and directed. Guiding, motivating and developing direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies, for the benefit of both Hitachi ABB Power Grids and the employee.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- More than 8 years of experience in manufacturing .
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Advanced level of written and spoken English and Turkish.
- Completed military service for male applicants.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com