|Location||Samutprakarn, , Thailand|
Working with customers to ensure our products and systems provide maximum performance, our Service teams solve a wide variety of key industrial challenges. We increase productivity and reliability, lengthen product life span and improve safety. Critically, we also reduce costs, energy consumption and emissions. Hitachi-ABB's High Voltage Products team provides products which help enhance the safety, reliability and efficiency of power networks while minimizing environmental impact. Our technology leadership continues to facilitate developments in areas such as ultra-high-voltage power transmission, enabling smart grids and enhancing eco-efficiency. You will lead the service sales organization for the HV products Business Line in Thailand. Reporting to Service Manager and HUB, you will implement of service category and Sales strategy to serve customer such as electrical utility (EGAT, PEA, MEA), EPCs, Industrial, etc. and drive local Service unit growth at the assigned region. You will be responsible for the profit and loss to achieving both qualitative and quantitative targets and to optimize the utilization of service resources to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Running the day-to-day Service Sales business to ensure profitable growth and improvement of Service/sales productivity by implementing agreed-upon delivery and performance standards and ensuring consistency in quality and customer satisfaction.
- Driving the implementation of the service sales strategy, ensuring that corresponding plans are implemented consistently in the service organization through collaboration with other businesses.
- Setting and monitoring progress toward performance targets – including financial, productivity, investments, customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
- Building sustainable customer relationships to ensure client growth, satisfaction and retention together with sales and utilizing customer feedback to drive consistent development of processes and practices.
- Investing in the improvement of existing Service product quality while suggesting developments in new service products to expand the portfolio in line with global directions.
- Implementing productized service offerings and materials for marketing purposes and driving service sales to increase market penetration.
- Driving operational excellence and continuous improvement of service delivery process, promoting sharing of experience and leading practices in service across the region.
- Guiding, motivating, coaching and developing the skills, knowledge and competencies of the service sales team.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- More than 5 years of experience in HV equipment business, working as products sales and solution-based provider is preferable.
- Entrepreneurial mindset to enable the organization and people to pursue and exceed target.
- Sound knowledge of and hands-on experience in servicing, maintaining, commissioning and repairing of HV equipment.
- Proven leadership skills, with a collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Current driver’s license valid in Thailand.
- Ability to travel to site location as domestic and abroad.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com