|Location||Bangkok, , Thailand|
One of the reasons for our success is our rigorous and forward thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions. Hitachi-ABB Power Grids offers power and automation products, systems and service solutions across the generation, transmission and distribution value chain - enabling a stronger, smarter and greener power grid. You will support Power Grids organization in handling bank guarantees, parent company guarantees, sureties, documentary letters of credit during the export sales contract negotiations and during post sales trade finance instrument finalization and execution in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Acting as a country center of competence for trade finance instruments portfolio management.
- Providing advice to business units on trade finance instruments structure during the negotiation of and after the export sales contract is concluded.
- Providing relevant advice and risk mitigation activities in case of non-standard instruments being requested.
- Managing, advising and coordinating with our business unit and our partner bank for bank guarantee issuance, amendment and return.
- Preparing reconciliation, the outstanding bank guarantee.
- Following up the expired bank guarantee and return.
- Reviewing the correctness of bank charge and preparing payment requisition.
- Working and keeping a good relationship with our bank partner.
- Managing and coordinating with our business unit and our bank for the foreign exchange rate hedging and confirmation.
- Maintaining and updating contract and agreement.
- Coordinating and working with Treasury Hub for all related activities.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- University degree in Finance, Banking or Treasury Management.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Trade Finance (administration, advisory, consultancy in the area of guarantees and letters of credit).
- Uniform Rules for Demand Guarantees (URDG), Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits (UCP) and other relevant industry standards sound knowledge and usage experience.
- Knowledge of local legal environments, implications for the issuance of trade finance instruments.
- Certification in trade finance instruments (such as CSDG, CITF, CTFP) would be considered an advantage.
- Pro-active business attitude with excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com