|Location||Kraków, , Poland|
The IT ERP Testing Manager will be a member of the IT Platform & Applications team and be responsible for the design, integrity and quality of an IT solution and of associated IT services delivered to Business, Support Functions and IS Technology domains as the case may be. You will be accountable for managing workstream interdependencies, mainly but not restricted to the areas of Testing of SAP S/4 HANA and relevant Non-ERP Applications. This role is primarily focused on the REIWA program - one ERP system implementation across the organization.
- Manage testing in SAP S/4HANA Transformation (REIWA).
- Understand the testing effort by analyzing the requirements of the project.
- Estimate and obtain management support for the time, resources and budget required to perform the testing.
- Co-operate with stakeholders and senior staff as required to agree the testing strategy.
- Arrange the hardware and software requirements for testing.
- Take responsibility for the management and reporting of the testing activities.
- Apply available standards, methods and tools in an intelligent and effective way. Look into future scope.
- Ensure content and structure of all testing documents/artefacts is documented and maintained according to test strategy.
- Identify improvements to the testing process and assists in their implementation.
- Lead stakeholders in defining acceptance tests and takes responsibility for their proper execution.
- Support stakeholders in understanding how test contributes to gaining product maturity and the benefits this brings.
- Define and drive the Test Management process including the test automation concept.
- Drive the Test Automation process from test case definition to automation run implementation.
- Define and drive the Defect Management process, including all defect fixing activities. Be an active part of Defect Triaging and align with Country Users.
- Keep knowledge up to date regarding new and emerging IT technology and IT industry practices, bringing learning into the organization.
- Provide support to temporary work teams, guide and monito task completion, share expert knowledge and advice with/without carrying line responsibility.
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience within Information Technology industry.
- 5+ years of solution implementation experience across various IT areas, with focus on the areas of Testing Technologies particularly.
- Demonstrable experience with managing test management functions with complex SAP programs. Preferably S/4 HANA and Global Roll Outs.
- Certification in S/4 HANA, and/or other SAP Solutions.
- Deep understanding of all test cycles including unit testing, system integration testing, user acceptance testing, stress/performance testing, regression testing, automation testing.
- Any experience in SAP Solution manager or Focused Build in Testing will have advantage. Any other tool like JIRA, Azure DevOps will helpful.
- ISTQB certified or good understanding of testing management and automation methodologies.
- Experience in Test Automations suites like Tricentis TOSCA, Worksoft Certify or others is a plus.
- A strong background in driving standards and consistency for Testing architectures.
- Highly adept at bridging, translating and integrating business with IT, and converting business requirements into IT solutions.
- Ability to provide leadership to ensure effective solutions that drive business value and are created and implemented in an environment of virtual teams.
- Awareness of latest technology, developments and offerings from SAP and their future direction.
- Able to sort through complex issues and make timely decisions.
- Ability to generate new ideas, challenge status quo, take risks, support change and foster innovation.
- Fluent English language and good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with business and IT stakeholders.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Gym membership
- Flexible work practices