|Location||Kraków, , Poland|
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is establishing a Global IT organization to drive standardization of solutions and to ensure delivery of high quality IT services by bringing significant focus on business value driven innovation and delivery as core competencies. The Analytics Solution Architect will be responsible for the design, integrity and quality of an IT solution and of associated IT services delivered to Business, Support Functions and IT Technology domains as the case may be. This role is mainly but not exclusively focused on the REIWA program. REIWA is an important IT ERP program (SAP S/4 HANA implementation across organization).
- Acting as an Analytics Solution Architect in the area of SAP Analytics; leading or contributing to analytics related initiatives, project set-up and delivery, as well as service operations implementation and optimization.
- Collaborating with IT and Business partners on defining, maintaining and safeguarding analytics related architecture governance; reviewing new and existing project architecture for compliance with architectural vision and roadmap; developing guidance on how to best use data analytics.
- Being responsible to design, develop, deploy the best feasible and most cost efficient IT solutions; formulating rules, principles, standards and guidelines to guide implementation of effective solutions.
- Being responsible for ensuring proper translation of business requirements into the functional design and technical specifications; reviewing and signing off the functional and technical specifications.
- Defining and validating technical IT solution and ensuring alignment with other modules and applications through cooperation and collaboration with relevant parties; ensuring ongoing compliance with defined company standards, procedures and processes.
- Contributing to evaluation of technologies, concepts, ideas and processes related to respective area, in order to identify the ones with significant potential to deliver benefits for the business; being up-to-date with best practices and industry trends; advising organizational leaders when changes need to be made.
- 5+ years of solution architecture experience with focus in the area of data analytics or reporting, particularly in SAP environment.
- 3+ years of experience in Embedded Analytics in SAP S/4 HANA.
- Certification in SAP Analytics and/or SAP S/4 HANA and/or other SAP Solutions will be preferred.
- Strong experience in SAP Embedded Analytics and Analytical Fiori apps (standard and custom); knowledge and experience in CDS views (standard and custom); experience in Analysis for Office and other BI tools.
- Experience in project set-up, planning and delivery for global, complex organization.
- Understanding of SAP business processes\ data structures in functional domains like: Quote-to-Cash, Source-to-Pay, Plan-to-Delivery, Issue-to-Resolution, Project Opportunity-to-Close, Record-to-Report.
- Highly adept at bridging, translating and integrating business with IT, and converting business requirements into IT solutions, in particularly translating reporting requirements towards SAP S\4 embedded analytics capabilities\solutions.
- Ability to objectively evaluate and validate solutions and make recommendations.
- Ability to generate new ideas, challenge status quo, take risks, support change and foster innovation.
- Problem-solving, result-oriented, action-oriented and ownership attitude, with self-driven personality; ability to effectively work and organize work without supervision with ability to sort through complex issues and make timely decisions.
- Fluent English language (verbal and written) and interpersonal and communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with business and IT stakeholders, influence and persuade others.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
- Life insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Gym membership
- Medical insurance