|Location||Parañaque City, , Philippines|
The Communications and Public Affairs function is crucial to our success. They are responsible for creating clear and targeted messaging for employees, customers and stakeholders, while supporting strong brand positioning, facilitating positive media relations, and managing public affairs. Hitachi-ABB Power Grids offers power and automation products, systems and service solutions across the generation, transmission and distribution value chain - enabling a stronger, smarter and greener power grid. The Internal Communications Specialist will be dedicated support to the Global Communications function based in Philippines. Reporting to the Senior Global Communications Manager, your scope will be truly global, supporting the development and execution of high-quality communications plans to deliver business priorities.
- Supporting messaging and positioning to deliver meaning and help drive business success.
- Working closely with Global Communication Managers in various areas to support the delivery of the communication priorities.
- Content creation, review and publication of global internal /functional messages as well as strategic campaigns in close collaboration with the global team.
- Editing/proofreading communication materials in alignment with key messaging, positioning of the company.
- Supporting with design, implementation and delivery of internal/functional communication plans.
- Producing timely, high quality key deliverables to support the employee communications process.
- Living core values of safety, integrity and quality which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- BA/BS degree in communications or related field.
- 5-8 years’ experience in corporate communications, or combination.
- Must have thorough understanding of and experience supporting employee communications, etc.
- Ideally brings in experience in corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainability communications
- Superior verbal and written communications skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to work across teams and functions to achieve goals and drive performance.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees and management.
- Ability to set priorities; coordination, planning and execution skills.
- Flexible mind-set to anticipate needs, changes, and react and adjust plans accordingly.
- Understanding the interdependence of different parts of the business.
- Self-starter: Proven organizational skills and project management experience.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com