|Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
The PG IS ERP Solution Architect Record to Report is a member of the PG IS Platform & Applications team and to perform various PG business Record to Report process analyses and solution design to support decisions regarding IS solutions. Is primarily accountable for proper business requirements management, including elicitation, definition, analysis and documentation of the requirements to complete design, configuration and testing of the Record to Report SAP solutions. The PG IS ERP Solution Architect Report to Record is accountable for managing workstream interdependencies mainly but not restricted to the areas of CO FI module knowledge of SAP. This role is mainly but not exclusively focused on the REIWA program. REIWA is an important PG IS ERP program which acts as an enabler of our ongoing transformation as an independent entity.
- Responsible together with the End-to-end business process owner to design the to be processes and solution in SAP
- Supporting business process lead on process design and understanding of the as-is and to-be scenario
- Formulate the business requirement into SAP functional and Technical specifications and be responsible for reviewing
- and signing-off on the technical specifications
- Facilitate on the finding the appropriate solution in SAP to satisfy the business requirement
- Support on analysis on technical solution alternatives comparison for Key Design Decisions
- Facilitating on the test case preparation
- Participate in the unit testing and pre and integration testing
- Support on migration strategy evaluation and formulation.
- Perform the fit and gap analysis for the pilot and further wave implementation
- Support the Product owner on submitting the KDDs for template board decisions.
- Maintaining the central process repository in Solman for any changes with approval process in place.
- Ensure solution documentation is up to date in Solman
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related discipline. Master’s degree in related discipline preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Overall good understanding of the Report to record processes.
- Minimum 5+ years of deep technical SAP configuration knowledge in the domain of FI/CO, Revenue Recognition for all business types including RAR for software business would be preferred.
- Strong business engagement experience with stakeholders in Finance and Controlling domain.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in implementation / configuration of at least SAP CO module with deep understanding of SAP Revenue recognition for all business types especially in the area of Software business RAR module (preferred).
- Highly adept at bridging, translating and integrating business requirement and converting business requirements into IT solutions.
- Ability to provide leadership to ensure effective solutions that drive business value are created and implemented.
- Able to manage, guide, motivate and develop direct and indirect reports, or work without any direct reports as advised, in an environment of virtual teams.
- Awareness of latest technology, developments and offerings from SAP and their future direction.
- Experienced in managing complex and diverse stakeholders, and ability to effectively communicate with them. Excellent
- presentation skills is highly desirable.
- Strong negotiation, communication and coordination skills.
- Ability to generate new ideas, challenge status quo, take risks, support change and foster innovation.
- Fluent English language and good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with business and IT stakeholders.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com