|Location||Vaasa, , Finland|
We are looking for a Project Manager at Hitachi ABB Power Grids, Grid Automation Products unit in Vaasa. As a member of our R&D team you will be part of managing our development and technology projects for MicroSCADA X portfolio. You have an active role in driving these local and global projects forward and to achieve given targets and frames.
- Planning our R&D project together with Development teams, and other Project Managers
- Actively contributing to identify, manage and reduce project risks
- Leading and motivating the Development teams to meet the project expectations
- Representing the project status in accordance with our governance model
- To be top of the project, which you are leading together with the local and global R&D organisation
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in electrical engineering or equivalent qualification
- Experience from working with R&D type of activities in software and application development is essential
- Desire to develop a technical understanding of Substation Automation, Power Process and related technology together with R&D
- A target-oriented way of working, a strong project management drive and an agile mindset are important for this position
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English. Other language skills are an advantage.
More about us
Interested in joining the MicroSCADA X Crew and ready for a new exciting challenge? Apply for the position by April 18, 2021. We will initiate interviews as candidates apply and position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. For more information about this role, please contact Marko Viitala, Development Manager, at +358 50 334 3971. Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com