|Location||Beijing, Beijing, China|
Manufacturing at Hitachi ABB Power Grids ranges from assembly of customized industrial robots to advanced production of electrical switches and breakers. The innovative products we make, drive the world’s largest ships, connect remote renewable power sources with consumers, and automate complex industrial processes.
- Make medium-long team capacity analysis to get plan for equipment, personnel and investment.
- Design and optimize production line to reduce space, WIP&TPT and waste.
- Monitor productivity and take actions to improve.
- Promote production efficiency by implementing standardized work, optimizing workstations layout and operation methods.
- Improve internal logistics management to increase material handling efficiency and better support production.
- Production support like design and replenishment of jig and tools, realization of good suggestion, management of jig and tools.
- To complete other tasks assigned by manager.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree or above, major in industrial engineering, mechanical management, or technology.
- More than 3 years of experience in industrial engineering at least.
- Proficient in Lean Production and 6 Sigma related knowledge and tools, prefer green belt and above.
- Practical experience in whole lean improvement project, such as line design, production efficiency improvement.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Making of tooling and utensils.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com #LI-NEA1
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance