|Location||Beijing, Beijing, China|
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose. You will manage the Segment sales team in marketing and sales activities for the Business Unit PGHV China. Develop profitable and sustainable sales for the complete PGHV portfolio in China. Implement the Hub strategies.
- Lead the implementation of BU PGHV strategies and initiatives in these segments to ensure appropriate sales and marketing efforts. Ensure PGHV portfolio is appropriately represented in these segments.
- Develop business strategies and sales and marketing plans in partnership with OU Sales teams.
- Coordinate product lifecycle marketing and ensures effective execution in these segments. Summarize the portfolio gap from these segments and propose appropriate portfolio development strategies.
- Oversee the market intelligence process ensuring detailed market analysis of market drivers and trends, key competition, and emerging technologies. Produces monthly and ad-hoc reports to monitor market and progress.
- Ensure segment sales teams are provided with necessary trainings. Work together with OU sales team, and LSM team and Marketing Communication for planning and implementation of marketing activities.
- In line with the sales team strategy manages and develop appropriate relationships with customers and key accounts.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Min. 10 years of sales and marketing experience in related area.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Power products.
- Good at Microsoft Software: Excel, Power Point etc.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Strong cross function coordination skills, good teamwork spirit, problem-solving skill.
- Good communication skill.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com #LI-NEA1
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance