|Location||Sevlievo, , Bulgaria|
- Evaluates, selects and applies standard techniques and procedures to perform engineering tasks;
- Prepares production documentation - list of materials in connection with the achievement of the set goals;
- Processes a "change notice" from a customer, as well as changes discovered during production according to requirements and established processes;
- Develops working drawings from sketches or descriptions developed by Engineers. Develop both 2D and 3D models;
- Ensures drawings are compliant with industry and health and safety standards and protocols;
- Presents working drawings for use in all stages of the project, tender, manufacture/construction and installation;
- Produces installation and manufacturing documentation;
- Maintains quality and timely implementation of the projects;
- Living ABB PG’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering;
- Experience in CAD programs;
- Good communication skills in English – written & spoken;
- Good computer literacy (MS Office).
- Experience in production and technological processes - minimum 1 years;
- Knowledge and experience in working with Lean Six Sigma and DMAIC methodology;
- Strong commitment to safe work practices and dedication to following all relevant workplace safety guidelines;
- A high level of self-motivation, curiosity and desire to learn about new technologies. Self-driven personality;
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills. Good team player skills.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com