|Location||Dubai, Generic, Utd.Arab Emir.|
You as a M&S Financial Analyst will be part of Hitachi ABB Power Grids business based in Dubai; UAE. You will optimize financial performance related to M&S KPIs thru implementation of review and governance process by monitoring, analyzing, and interpreting financial data as basis for effective business decision making.
- Strategy: Contributing to the definition of the strategy for the RoW Regional controlling and M&S Controlling function. Maintaining constant contact with relevant other managers and controllers regarding financial, market and customer situation and outlook.
- PGSC & PGCO (2811& 2813) Financial controlling: Reviewing of ABACUS reporting of PGSC Financial (Full P&L). Establishing and overseeing processes and tools necessary to obtain transparent and reliable financial data and business information. Ensuring high quality of financial data and business information in line with defined standards and financial closing schedules. Reviewing of estimate and following up with countries for delta exceptional items to deliver budget. Identifying issues and advises management on action plans and operational strategies to resolve. Monitoring PGSC and PGCO-2813 cost & HC development on monthly basis.
- M&S controlling: Supporting demand order development analysis with various market input from countries/regions. Supporting performance management processes. Supporting policy guidelines and implementation of global remuneration scheme. Monitoring M&S Function (global) costs.
- Internal controls and compliance: Ensuring transparency in financial reporting and disclosures. Defining and implementing internal controls regarding financial and non-financial operations. Ensuring compliance with corporate and country standards, regulations, and guidelines. Supporting internal and external audits.
- Communication with internal stakeholders: Ensuring timely and efficient communication with relevant Country FDs / Region FDs, Accounting Center, and other internal customers to identify and discuss issues for improvement of operations, work quality and efficiency for area of responsibility.
- People leadership and development: Ensuring with HR Manager support that the area of responsibility is organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guiding, motivating and developing direct or indirect subordinates within HR policies.
- Safety and integrity: Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance & accounting.
- Minimum 7 – 10 years of relevant experience in finance & accounting processes.
- Should have attention to detail and excellent organizing skills is required.
- Strong skills at excel and SAP knowledge is required.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com