|Location||Dubai, Generic, Utd.Arab Emir.|
You as an Accounts Receivables Manager will be part of Hitachi ABB Power Grids business based in Dubai; UAE. You will be leading a functional work team within or accounts receivable (AR) focused on the complete, accurate and timely completion of accounting transactions. Ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and procedures as well as external regulatory requirements.
- Transaction processing: Monitoring accurate processing of account receivable transactions. Overseeing organization and work allocation for individuals involved in processing.
- Analysis: Supervising analysis of accounts and highlights discrepancies or anomalies for correction.
- Accounting guidelines: Implementing relevant internal accounting and reporting guidelines in compliance with external accounting regulations.
- Optimization: Identifying, recommending and assisting in implementation of best practices to gain efficiency and drive productivity gains.
- Internal controls: Leading internal control over financial reporting compliance and reporting for accounts receivable for applicable templates.
- Monthly closing: Managing a portion of the month end close process for the accounts receivable area.
- Human Resource: Ensuring with HR Manager support that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guiding, motivating and developing direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies.
- Safety and integrity: Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance or MBA.
- 5+ years of experience working in accounts receivable and credit management.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Proven ability towards customer relationship management.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com