|Location||Abu Dhabi, Generic, Utd.Arab Emir.|
You as a Service Sales Manager will be part of Hitachi ABB Power Grids business based in Abu Dhabi; UAE. Reporting to the Global Product Specialist Brownfields, you will be ensuring execution of global product group sales strategy, profitability and volume target achievement for services business. Focusing on identifying customers, building relationships, following appropriate sales process steps, executing commercial negotiations and closing the deal. Building long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identifying and developing sales opportunities.
- Volume and profit: Selling products, systems and services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for PGGI Service.
- Customer relations: Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product, systems and services offering, and align to provide a solution. Ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Sales plans: Preparing sales plans using company tools. Performing regular status reviews and proposes recovery plans in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Sales: Adding value for the customer and Hitachi ABB Power Grids and ensuring the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicating details in accordance with Hitachi ABB Power Grids offering and strategy.
- Marketing: Ensuring efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- New market opportunities: Identifying and driving the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensuring know how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Administration: Managing administrative procedures in sales processes and supporting collection and project management activities when needed.
- Offer preparation: Preparing offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and the Marketing Manager. Ensuring appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
- Safety and integrity: Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering.
- Minimum of 4 - 6 years related to working experience in sales and marketing activity with good knowledge of market outlook.
- Experience in service and maintenance industry will be added advantage.
- Hand on experience in managing sales of different volume, complexity and contractual types.
- Sound knowledge of sales processes.
- Proficient with SAP, Microsoft Office software etc.
- Knowledge in finance and commercial aspects of business.
- Proven independent skills, result oriented, team player, ability to adapt and well organized.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English and Arabic language is required.
More about us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centers. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com