The VUBB type of on-load tap changer is designed for mounting inside of the transformer tank and is intended for transformers up to 100 MVA. It is extensively tested even beyond what international standards stipulate which—together with experience from tried and tested solutions—ensures the dependability of the product. Simplistic, reliable design philosophy ensures less complexity for reduced maintenance time and cost.
On-load tap changers type VUBB
- Base technology: Vacuum, resistance, in-tank, selector switch
- Common applications: Network, special, industrial
|Tap-changer placed in the neutral point of the winding||Other placements of the tap-changer|
|Highest voltage for equipment (Um)||76 kV||76 kV|
|Max lightning impulse (BIL)||380 kV||380 kV|
1-phase (one tap-changer/phase)
|Max step voltage||1600 V||1600 V|
Why Hitachi ABB Power Grids?
- Savings in transformer space. Completely self-contained cylindrical design ensures reduced transformer size and ease of installation.
- Integrated pre-selector eliminates gassing in the transformer tank and the resulting error in gas analysis.
- Our patented system for field inspection without disassembly exemplifies the simplistic, reliable design philosophy for ease of use.
- Reduction in maintenance costs. No changing of wear parts during the transformer’s lifetime with normal operation.
Get to know more
|Ordering data form (.xlsm)
Please note that this is an interactive form, which can be filled in, saved and sent to us by e-mail.
|Accessories and protection devices||1ZSC000562-AAD|
|Oil filter unit, type HPS 27/27, 54||1ZSC000562-AAF|
|Oil filter unit, type OLU||1ZSC000562-AAR|
|The drawing shows||Drawing number|
|Bevel gear||5492 0083-1|
|External drive shaft system||5492 0088-9|
|Pressure relay||5492 0083-2|
|Oil flow relay
|Pressure relief device - flow diameter 50 mm, standard - Comem||1ZSC003721-AAW|
|Pressure relief device - flow diameter 50 mm, class C5-M - Comem||1ZSC003721-AAV|
|Tap-changers by ABB: Based on traditions - geared for change||1ZSC000717-AAM|
|Vacuum - a logical progression: Advantages of the VUBB on-load tap-changer||1ZSC000717-AAS|
|Life cycle support: Training centers||1ZSC000717-ABD|
|Synthetic test circuit: The value of experience||1ZSC000717-ABX|
|It's all about commitment: Life cycle support