- Generator Excitation Systems and generator protections
- Auxiliary supply systems, wind parks and solar plants
- Additional systems on offer include: flexible alternating current transmission systems (FACTS), high-voltage direct current (HVDC) transmission systems, network management systems and compensators:
Hitachi ABB Power Grids
The Power Grids business is the world’s leading supplier of power and automation products, systems and service solutions across the power value chain of generation, transmission and distribution enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The business serves utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure customer and is focus on addressing key areas such as the integration of renewable energies, growing network complexity, grid automation, and microgrids. This business also offers a full range of consulting, service and asset management solutions based on a lifecycle approach.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids in Bulgaria
- Transmission & Distribution substations with air and gas insulated switchgears;
- Substation automation systems (protection and control), SCADA and Network management;
- Rehabilitation and upgrade of existing grid systems;
- Railway power supply systems and renewable power systems.
- Transmission & Distribution protection and control systems
- Rehabilitation, upgrade projects and service
- SCADA systems and wide area monitoring and protection