A hotfix package for Protection and Control IED manager PCM600 2.7 has been released
The hotfix 20160311 for PCM600 2.7 is solving the following issues:
- Incorrect graphical representation of distance protection parameter settings
- for series compensated line function blocks ZMCPDIS and ZMFCPDIS
- with Mho characteristic and directional blinders in 2nd and 4th quadrant
- Setting offline path in PCM600 Update Manager not possible in some use cases
- When reading GOOSE configuration from IEDs error messages seen in some situations
- Duplicated GOOSE objects after SCD export and import
- Errors are seen when previewing changes at SCD import
- Disconnecting GOOSE control block from dataset after dataset content change
- Warnings about invalid inputs when starting the IEC 61850 configuration tool after reading the configuration from the IED
- Problem with writing configuration to IED if it is located under an IED Group instead substation/voltage/bay structure
- Find dialog in graphical display editor tool is not closing when the tool gets closed
- Empty page in graphical display editor tool at first start of the tool, after changing the display type in the hardware configuration tool
- Robustness of project conversion from earlier to newer PCM600 version
- In case a customized database path contains spaces, issues with a copy of IEDs and project import/export operations
The hotfix 20160311 for PCM600 2.7 is available via the PCM600 Update Manager. It contains the following file:
- PCM600 2.7 Hotfix 20160311.exe
We recommend the installation of this Hotfix 20160311 when using PCM600 2.7.
For more information, please contact your local Hitachi ABB Power Grids representative.
Hitachi ABB Power Grids constantly examines both operational and new software to identify possible faults or product improvements, issuing hotfixes where appropriate. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.