RXTUG - DC/DC converter with regulated dual output voltage
RXTUG 22H is used for auxiliary voltage supply of electronic relay circuits. It is suitable for use where up to 15 W continuous output power is required, e.g. for the supply of protective relays or other automation equipment.
The RXTUG 22 can be powered from any dc voltage source 24 V to 250 V. When redundant power supplies are needed, parallel operated RXTUG 22H may be used with isolating diodes e.g. RTXE.
- Input voltage 24 - 250 V DC
- Selectable dual output voltage; 12, 18 and 24 V
- Galvanically separated inputs and outputs
- Handles 15 W load continuously, 20 W temporarily
- LED indicates proper in service operation
- Output voltage monitored
- Loss-of-voltage alarmed